Today my son turns 7. I don’t know where in the world the time has gone. It really feels like just yesterday I was in the hospital meeting him for the very first time. But we have had 7 whole years together and they have been wonderful. He is everything and then some I could have ever imagined in a son.
So the last few years I have been sharing with everyone some fun facts about my children on their birthday here on this blog. It’s fun to see how they change and grow throughout the year, or even just see the same. If you want to see the other posts about him, you can find them here and here.
But now, he’s 7 so I have to come up with 7 things about him.
7 Facts About My 7 Year Old
- He is a very protective big brother. Watching him with his little sister, I think they have a very special bond. She will do anything to be just like him and he would do anything to protect her. They might bicker fiercely, but when they get along they are so sweet together. Holding hands and hugging. It’s just a very special bond.
- He has quite the imagination. I really never know what kind of stories he’s going to come up with. I can be sure it will most likely make me laugh though.
- He LOVES pizza. Like if we would let him he would eat pizza every single day of his life. As a matter of fact, when we were on vacation this year he did manage to have pizza every single day.
- He’s a Mets fan. This year we got to go to a major league baseball game and he loved every single second of it even though it was a cold and rainy night.
- He’s a thrill seeker. He used to be a bit of a cautious one, but lately he has been one who thrives on takings risks and loves it.
- He’s very stubborn. This can be a goo thing because it also makes him very determined, but given that I’m very stubborn too it makes things interesting.
- He has a very contagious laugh. When he gives a great big belly laugh those around him can’t help but laugh too.
That’s my son. Getting to know him these last 7 years had truly been a blessing and I look forward to watching him continue to grow and be successful. Successful in his own special way.