Wow, it has been 2 weeks since I last posted a Where Were You Wednesday. I am really slacking. But new year, gotta get back into this. Before we get started with Where Were You Wednesday I wanted to share my New Years resolutions with you. Truth be told I don’t really do resolutions. There are some things I hope to accomplish over the next few weeks and even months. Like I want to revamp the chore system around here and hope to put that into effect in the coming weeks. I have a lot of business goals I would like to accomplish this year as well. In the next few days I need to reorganize my folders on my computer and get 2012′s pictures off my computer and saved. And beyond that I am going to be making more of an effort to use Instagram. My hope is to post at least one picture a day on Instagram. So I hope you’ll come follow me and help keep me accountable on that.
But now we need to do Where Were You Wednesday. So grab my button and read through the rules below to join in and then link up your Where Were You Wednesday post at the bottom.
Just a reminder of the rules:
- Only PG-rated photos. Nothing that would be inappropriate for children to see because I often have children around.
- If your folder doesn’t go as high as the number picture I choose, or you don’t have a folder number then go with the last photo in the folder or the last folder.
- If you don’t feel comfortable posting a photo because it has children in it who aren’t your own or something, then please feel free to go onto the next photo. I’d rather have you join than not and the whole point of this is to start conversations.
- Please check out the other blogs on the linky. We’re not going to be able to start fun conversations about why pictures were taken if we don’t look at each others pictures.
- The linky will remain open for a week so you can add your link anytime within that week.
Where Were You Wednesday
This week we are in folder number 13 picture number 2. Here’s where I was…
That’s my goofy little boy last January.
Now it’s your turn. Where were you in folder number 13 picture number 2?