Where You Were Wednesday will be a weekly meme. I want you to share your pictures with me. So I am going to give you a folder number and picture number for you to share on your blog and then come back here and link me to it so I can see where you were.
Well, Wednesday of course. Not only do I just love all of the W’s, but Wednesdays tend to be a little harder for me in the mornings to get blogs posted. Plus, the middle of the week is a great time to mix things up with pictures.
I do have some rules for this. Sorry, but this is life.
- Only PG-rated photos. Nothing that would be inappropriate for children to see because I often have children around.
- If your folder doesn’t go as high as the number picture I choose, or you don’t have a folder number then go with the last photo in the folder or the last folder.
- If you don’t feel comfortable posting a photo because it has children in it who aren’t your own or something, then please feel free to go onto the next photo. I’d rather have you join than not and the whole point of this is to start conversations.
- Please check out the other blogs on the linky. We’re not going to be able to start fun conversations about why pictures were taken if we don’t look at each others pictures.
- The linky will remain open for a week so you can add your link anytime within that week.
Please grab my button below and add it to your post or your blog if you’d like. The more people who join the better. We’ll see what happens going forward if I begin to add a co-host or anything. If you do have an interest in possibly doing that though, then please send me a message.
Lets Get On With It
So without further ado I present you with our very first Where Were You Wednesday. Go to your picture folders, find your 9th folder and your 3rd picture in that folder.
Awww, my oldest and my youngest when my youngest was just 12 days old. Look at what a proud big sister she has.
So Where Were You in your 9th folder 3rd picture?