Hello Wednesday! Halfway through the week. Time for a little Where Were You Wednesday. Grab the button below, don’t forget to read through the rules and how this works, and link up your picture post at the bottom.
Just a reminder of the rules:
- Only PG-rated photos. Nothing that would be inappropriate for children to see because I often have children around.
- If your folder doesn’t go as high as the number picture I choose, or you don’t have a folder number then go with the last photo in the folder or the last folder.
- If you don’t feel comfortable posting a photo because it has children in it who aren’t your own or something, then please feel free to go onto the next photo. I’d rather have you join than not and the whole point of this is to start conversations.
- Please check out the other blogs on the linky. We’re not going to be able to start fun conversations about why pictures were taken if we don’t look at each others pictures.
- The linky will remain open for a week so you can add your link anytime within that week.
Where Were You Wednesday
This week we are in folder number 11 picture number 14. Here’s where I was…
Our first snow of the season (November 2012) and my son was dying to make a snow angel. Fitting for today, we’ll probably be doing the same thing. At least that’s what everyone is hoping for.
Now it’s your turn. Where were you in folder 11 picture number 14?