So, what did you all think about our first week of Where Were You Wednesday last week? I thought it was fun. So we’re doing it again. Be sure to grab a button below and link up your Where Were You Wednesday post.
Just a reminder from last week of the rules:
- Only PG-rated photos. Nothing that would be inappropriate for children to see because I often have children around.
- If your folder doesn’t go as high as the number picture I choose, or you don’t have a folder number then go with the last photo in the folder or the last folder.
- If you don’t feel comfortable posting a photo because it has children in it who aren’t your own or something, then please feel free to go onto the next photo. I’d rather have you join than not and the whole point of this is to start conversations.
- Please check out the other blogs on the linky. We’re not going to be able to start fun conversations about why pictures were taken if we don’t look at each others pictures.
- The linky will remain open for a week so you can add your link anytime within that week.
This Weeks Picture Location
Please head now to your 10th folder in your picture albums and share with me your 3rd picture that’s in there. Here’s mine…
So Where Were You in your 10th folder, 3rd picture?