Another week and time for another Where Were You Wednesday. Grab my button below, follow the directions, and link up at the bottom for this weeks Where Were You Wednesday.
Just a reminder of the rules:
- Only PG-rated photos. Nothing that would be inappropriate for children to see because I often have children around.
- If your folder doesn’t go as high as the number picture I choose, or you don’t have a folder number then go with the last photo in the folder or the last folder.
- If you don’t feel comfortable posting a photo because it has children in it who aren’t your own or something, then please feel free to go onto the next photo. I’d rather have you join than not and the whole point of this is to start conversations.
- Please check out the other blogs on the linky. We’re not going to be able to start fun conversations about why pictures were taken if we don’t look at each others pictures.
- The linky will remain open for a week so you can add your link anytime within that week.
Where Were You Wednesday
Bring your daughter to work day. Last year this was me and my oldest daughter when we finally got a chance to sit down after she got a glimpse of my stay at home mom work after she goes to school every day.
Now it’s your turn. Where were you in folder 4 picture 4?