Here we go with another week of Where Were You Wednesday. Grab the button and link up your post at the bottom.
Just a reminder of the rules:
- Only PG-rated photos. Nothing that would be inappropriate for children to see because I often have children around.
- If your folder doesn’t go as high as the number picture I choose, or you don’t have a folder number then go with the last photo in the folder or the last folder.
- If you don’t feel comfortable posting a photo because it has children in it who aren’t your own or something, then please feel free to go onto the next photo. I’d rather have you join than not and the whole point of this is to start conversations.
- Please check out the other blogs on the linky. We’re not going to be able to start fun conversations about why pictures were taken if we don’t look at each others pictures.
- The linky will remain open for a week so you can add your link anytime within that week.
This Weeks Picture Location
Okay are you ready? Go to your picture folder number 2 picture number 26 in that folder.
That’s my middle daughter when she was 8 years old. We went to Six Flags in NJ after my cousin’s wedding. Wow, 2 years later, she has grown so much.
So now where were you in folder number 2 picture number 26.