Are you ready for another week of Where Were You Wednesday? Grab my button and link up your post at the bottom of this post.
Just a reminder of the rules:
- Only PG-rated photos. Nothing that would be inappropriate for children to see because I often have children around.
- If your folder doesn’t go as high as the number picture I choose, or you don’t have a folder number then go with the last photo in the folder or the last folder.
- If you don’t feel comfortable posting a photo because it has children in it who aren’t your own or something, then please feel free to go onto the next photo. I’d rather have you join than not and the whole point of this is to start conversations.
- Please check out the other blogs on the linky. We’re not going to be able to start fun conversations about why pictures were taken if we don’t look at each others pictures.
- The linky will remain open for a week so you can add your link anytime within that week.
This Weeks Picture Location
Okay, are you ready? This week I want you to go to folder number 10 in your picture folders and find picture number 2.
Here’s my folder 10 picture 2 picture…
Awww, so precious, my son with his new baby sister when she was just a few weeks old. She still looks at him like that too. They are so cute together.
Now it’s your turn. Share your picture from folder 10 picture number 2. Can’t wait to see what everyone has to share.