Happy Halloween! I’m hoping we are having one this year, but as I write this things are not looking good. We’re Trick Or Treating come hell or high water this year even if it means going around indoors knocking on doors. Maybe a scavenger hunt. We’re doing something this year though no matter what. I hope everyone has stayed safe from this storm and can join in for my Where Were You Wednesday. Link up your picture post at the bottom and grab my button if you’d like to let people know where they can go to join in.
Just a reminder of the rules:
- Only PG-rated photos. Nothing that would be inappropriate for children to see because I often have children around.
- If your folder doesn’t go as high as the number picture I choose, or you don’t have a folder number then go with the last photo in the folder or the last folder.
- If you don’t feel comfortable posting a photo because it has children in it who aren’t your own or something, then please feel free to go onto the next photo. I’d rather have you join than not and the whole point of this is to start conversations.
- Please check out the other blogs on the linky. We’re not going to be able to start fun conversations about why pictures were taken if we don’t look at each others pictures.
- The linky will remain open for a week so you can add your link anytime within that week.
This Weeks Picture Location
I’m feeling sentimental this week and wanted to pick a picture that was reminiscent of what we faced last October during the snow storm. This week we will be in folder number 11 picture number 23.
Last year we spent the day with our neighbor in her kitchen because it was much warmer than our kitchen. She let us celebrate our son’s birthday with her. We ran to the store for a store bought cake (because clearly I couldn’t bake without power) and made the day as special as we could. It’s definitely a birthday he will not forget. He still talks about the lights being out for his birthday. Even with all that hardship we were experiencing I think he had a pretty great birthday.
So now it’s your turn. Where were you in folder number 11 picture number 23?