It’s Wednesday and that means around here it’s time for Where Were You Wednesday. A fun way to look back at pictures from a while ago. So join me. Grab my button below, read through the rules, see what picture folder we’re looking in this week, and link up your post at the bottom. Lets see where you’ve been…
Just a reminder of the rules:
- Only PG-rated photos. Nothing that would be inappropriate for children to see because I often have children around.
- If your folder doesn’t go as high as the number picture I choose, or you don’t have a folder number then go with the last photo in the folder or the last folder.
- If you don’t feel comfortable posting a photo because it has children in it who aren’t your own or something, then please feel free to go onto the next photo. I’d rather have you join than not and the whole point of this is to start conversations.
- Please check out the other blogs on the linky. We’re not going to be able to start fun conversations about why pictures were taken if we don’t look at each others pictures.
- The linky will remain open for a week so you can add your link anytime within that week.
Where Were You Wednesday
This was a picture of a really old picture. That’s me (the very white girl) heading off to my college orientation. My final farewell to my parents before I headed off to pursue my dreams.
Now it’s your turn. Where were you in folder 1 picture 4?