Just cruising right along here. I can’t wait for winter to be over. Another snow day here today which isn’t bad, I don’t mind snow days at all I just wish it didn’t mean we had more snow, ha. I do get behind in everything with all of the kids home though. But anyways, Wednesday means it’s picture reflection time. So grab my button and read through the rules below and then see what folder and picture we’re looking at this week and link up at the bottom of this post.
Just a reminder of the rules:
- Only PG-rated photos. Nothing that would be inappropriate for children to see because I often have children around.
- If your folder doesn’t go as high as the number picture I choose, or you don’t have a folder number then go with the last photo in the folder or the last folder.
- If you don’t feel comfortable posting a photo because it has children in it who aren’t your own or something, then please feel free to go onto the next photo. I’d rather have you join than not and the whole point of this is to start conversations.
- Please check out the other blogs on the linky. We’re not going to be able to start fun conversations about why pictures were taken if we don’t look at each others pictures.
- The linky will remain open for a week so you can add your link anytime within that week.
Where Were You Wednesday
Now it’s your turn. Where were you in folder 2 picture 38?