This has been a long week. Or at least it has felt that way, probably because so far we haven’t had any snow days or delays. So it seemed to take Wednesday forever to get here. The rest of the week should just fly right on by though. It’s time for Where Were You Wednesday now though and I hope you’ll join me. It’s a really easy picture post. Grab my button, read through the rules, and see what picture folder and picture we’re looking at this week, then link up your own post at the bottom of this one. So lets do this!
Just a reminder of the rules:
- Only PG-rated photos. Nothing that would be inappropriate for children to see because I often have children around.
- If your folder doesn’t go as high as the number picture I choose, or you don’t have a folder number then go with the last photo in the folder or the last folder.
- If you don’t feel comfortable posting a photo because it has children in it who aren’t your own or something, then please feel free to go onto the next photo. I’d rather have you join than not and the whole point of this is to start conversations.
- Please check out the other blogs on the linky. We’re not going to be able to start fun conversations about why pictures were taken if we don’t look at each others pictures.
- The linky will remain open for a week so you can add your link anytime within that week.
Where Were You Wednesday
This week we are in folder 2 picture number 58. Here’s where I was…
That’s my son last February. I think someone got ahold of my camera and was playing with it. Sometimes I get the best pictures that way.
Now it’s your turn. Where were you in folder number 2 picture number 58?