My kids and husband were on vacation this week. Well, hubby still is, but kids went back today and I have kept forgetting that it’s Wednesday. So that’s why this is late. Today has totally been a Monday for me. Glad it’s Wednesday because that means only two more days of getting up early, lol. But it’s still throwing me for a loop. But because it is in fact Wednesday for the rest of the world here’s a little Where Were You Wednesday. Grab my button, read through the rules, and see what picture and folder we’re looking at this week. Then why not link up at the bottom with your own Where Were You Wednesday post? This is a lot of fun, and hey I hear it’s Wednesday so lets do this!
Just a reminder of the rules:
- Only PG-rated photos. Nothing that would be inappropriate for children to see because I often have children around.
- If your folder doesn’t go as high as the number picture I choose, or you don’t have a folder number then go with the last photo in the folder or the last folder.
- If you don’t feel comfortable posting a photo because it has children in it who aren’t your own or something, then please feel free to go onto the next photo. I’d rather have you join than not and the whole point of this is to start conversations.
- Please check out the other blogs on the linky. We’re not going to be able to start fun conversations about why pictures were taken if we don’t look at each others pictures.
- The linky will remain open for a week so you can add your link anytime within that week.
Where Were You Wednesday
My baby girl when she was 2. They grow so fast.
Now it’s your turn. Where were you in folder number two picture number sixty-two?