This week is just flying by. I barely remembered it was Wednesday. And you know what that means! It’s time for Where Were You Wednesday. So won’t you join me? It’s so easy. Just grab my button, read through the rules, see what picture folder and number we’re looking in, create your own post, and link up to it at the bottom of this post. That’s it. So lets get going…
Just a reminder of the rules:
- Only PG-rated photos. Nothing that would be inappropriate for children to see because I often have children around.
- If your folder doesn’t go as high as the number picture I choose, or you don’t have a folder number then go with the last photo in the folder or the last folder.
- If you don’t feel comfortable posting a photo because it has children in it who aren’t your own or something, then please feel free to go onto the next photo. I’d rather have you join than not and the whole point of this is to start conversations.
- Please check out the other blogs on the linky. We’re not going to be able to start fun conversations about why pictures were taken if we don’t look at each others pictures.
- The linky will remain open for a week so you can add your link anytime within that week.
Where Were You Wednesday
Last year I threw a party for Dr. Seuss birthday. And what birthday party would be complete without a cake. And when you thin Dr. Seuss don’t you think Cat in the Hat? Of course, so we have a cat in the hat cake.
Now it’s your turn. Where were you in folder number 3 picture number 1?