Where Were You Wednesday is back. I missed last week, it was a crazy week. It’s a crazy month really. Busy with work, busy with personal stuff, busy with the kids. Just busy. No excuse though, this is one of the easiest posts I do every week. So it’s back and I hope you’ll join me and link up your own picture post. Grab my button, read through the rules, see what picture folder and picture we’re looking at this week, and link up your own post at the bottom of this post.
Just a reminder of the rules:
- Only PG-rated photos. Nothing that would be inappropriate for children to see because I often have children around.
- If your folder doesn’t go as high as the number picture I choose, or you don’t have a folder number then go with the last photo in the folder or the last folder.
- If you don’t feel comfortable posting a photo because it has children in it who aren’t your own or something, then please feel free to go onto the next photo. I’d rather have you join than not and the whole point of this is to start conversations.
- Please check out the other blogs on the linky. We’re not going to be able to start fun conversations about why pictures were taken if we don’t look at each others pictures.
- The linky will remain open for a week so you can add your link anytime within that week.
Where Were You Wednesday
Now it’s your turn, where were you in folder number 3 picture number 4?